Friday, March 4, 2011

Quick NYC Trip.

Last weekend, I was in NYC for a couple of days putting together a little shoot for Isaac. He and I had been chatting for some time about what he would want to shoot if he had access to professional talent, a wardrobe stylist and hair and makeup stylist. So, we did it. It took a bit more time that I had expected to plan since I didn't have a team to help me organize--and a budget of $500 or less is always a challenge for any type of shoot. Over the course of a few days, Isaac and I discussed his ideas, generated a style guide and I helped to brief our team in NYC so we could realize Isaac's vision. It was great to put together a shoot that wasn't work related, get reacquainted with some old NYC friends who I haven't worked with in some time and make some new friends /contacts! In the end we worked with three great girls, each with their own unique look and feel. I'll share the final photos once they are done being edited. I did get a quick sneak peek. I think the stylists and the photographer will be proud to include these images in a portfolio.

Here are a few pics from NYC. My feet hurt just looking at them...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment