Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fish Tacos.

I had some time to myself tonight-no plans and a quiet house. I cleaned up a bit before taking a walk to City Market to pick up the ingredients for fish tacos. I've never prepared them for myself before so, I documented the process and got a little practice with my macro lens. Here is the recipe:

-1/4 lb tilapia with hot red pepper flakes
-chopped up fresh veggies with lime juice, salt, pepper and a splash of extra virgin olive oil
-cilantro and green olive salsa (YUM!)
-shredded pepper jack cheese
-a couple of corn tortillas

I cooked the fish at 350 until it was flaky. Then, I put the veggie mixture and fish into the tortillas and added a thin layer of pepper jack cheese. I broiled them for a couple of minutes to melt the cheese. Voila! Dinner was light but, it hit the spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment