Wednesday, August 3, 2011

3rd Annual Lobsterfest!

Last Friday, I hosted the 3rd Annual Lobsterfest at Crooked Path. It's gotten much easier to have larger dinners now that we have this totally awesome long table (yard sale find!) that lives on the side porch. I was also able to borrow Max and AB's 5 gallon pot and burner that allowed us to cook all of the lobsters at once so we could serve everyone at the same time. Lifesaver. We started the meal with a toast "To Lobsterfest!" and some strawberry infused vodka that I put together after a day of strawberry picking a few months ago. It was pretty tasty. Just as we were finishing up our dinner, the bugs decided to join us. We moved inside for some ice cream. Jay (who works at Ben and Jerry's) was nice enough to bring us 8 pints! It was a sweet way to end the evening. Thanks for coming everyone! I hope you had as much fun as I did. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment