Thursday, April 19, 2012

Getting settled...

The last few days have had their ups and downs - moving is always challenging. Thank GOD for my friends Allison, Isaac and Steve for making the move from VT easier. Today was filled with mostly ups! I did my second test commute this morning to be sure I know what to do on Monday. It went well. I think I've got it down. I'm taking two trains and maybe a bus on the Manhattan side when it's raining/snowing. It will take me just shy of an hour to get to work in Midtown. That will be an adjustment but, it goes by pretty quickly. There is lots to keep me occupied.
I'll be working in the tall building in the back.
It was a beautiful day today so, I decided to walk for a bit on the High Line which is two blocks from my new office. I'm happy to have all of this green close by.
I got off the High Line near the Chelsea Market. Love it there! Every nook and cranny is packed with wall-to-wall awesome. After browsing for a bit, I headed home for lunch.
Just a quick update for now... More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment