Sunday, September 5, 2010

Palm Springs for Molly's 30th!

I traveled to Palm Springs last Friday to meet up with Molly and her friend Kelly in Palm Springs, CA. Traveling from one small airport (Bar Harbor) to another (Palm Springs) makes for a long day of flying. My route took me through: Bar Harbor, Augusta, Boston, Phoenix and finally Palm Springs. Miraculously, all of my flights were on time and I arrived in Palm Springs at 4:30 PST as scheduled. Here are a few pics from our visit. There was lots of pool time, a nice birthday dinner out at Mister Parker's, some late night dancing, a bike ride through downtown Palm Springs and lots of catching up! The temps were mild, relatively speaking so, being outside was quite comfortable despite it being one of the hottest months of the year in the desert. Thank goodness. Great to see you, Molly! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment