Thursday, October 21, 2010

Almost, TGIF!

I've spent the past week working my butt off. It's totally gone! I look a little weird right now but, other busy people tell me it will come back soon. Over the past few days, I found myself skipping out on a couple of dates because I was too tired to hold a lucid conversation. I instead chose to sleep...before 9pm! Granted I've been up at 6:30am trying to fit in an almost daily run (which is a very positive change in my life) but, a 9pm bedtime is pretty out of the ordinary for me.

Tomorrow night, I'll be toasting the Libras in my life, eating cheesecake treats and attempting to keep my eyes open long past the time when they would normally close. Saturday night, I'll be wishing a friend well as she and her partner head west to Seattle to start the next chapter in their lives together. Saturday and Sunday are all mine. I plan to thoroughly enjoy that free time to relax and recharge.

Tonight, I had to deal with all the apples that haven't been getting eaten! I gathered them up and started peeling, then chopping, then cooking and finally cooling. Steve came home and said the house smelled delicious. I can't smell it anymore but, the apple sauce sure tastes yummy! Would you like some? We have WAY too much.
PS: If you have even the slightest bit of anxiety, don't ever see the movie Law Abiding Citizen. Just don't. I guess it was well done for a completely messed up story but, I wanted to hug my pillow for the five hours that followed the movie. Not worth the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment