Thursday, October 7, 2010

When there is no, why.

Everyone likes to understand why. We also like to be understood. But, it's not always that easy. Occasionally, there are obstacles that keep us from getting the answers to the why questions. We might not have the luxury of knowing why in every case and it's not always the best approach to search for those answers to satisfy our own needs. What about the other guy? He has his reasons. If that's the case, you just have to accept where things land and let it go. This week, I've had to remind myself to let go. I like to understand--that's the way I'm built. But, I'm learning that I don't have to every time. Who wants to have everything figured out anyway? That would make living life, well....snore.

Here's the good news: If you ever get frustrated enough to throw a pen--I did this week--you're probably going to learn something new. Remember, the biggest challenges in life reap the biggest rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment