Friday, December 31, 2010

A White Christmas in Virginia.

I spent this Christmas with my sister and her family down in snowy Virginia! Here are a few pictures from my visit along with a list of highlights...

Chocolate Pie.
Scrabble with Jenny.
The first big snowstorm since 1989.
Hearing Gretchen say, "I wished really hard mamma and I got everything I wished for!!" on Christmas Day.
Jonathan getting his RC hovercraft.
Clearing snow off of cars with a leaf blower.
Hearing Adaline ask for privacy in the bathroom.
Playing ACT with Gretchen before bed.
Snow angels.
Prepping for Santa's arrival.
Snuggling.
Oliver sharing, (after all that crying) that he was angry that he couldn't bring his train to bed.
Watching Gretchen be an angel in the Christmas Pageant.
Silent Nights & Time-Outs for adults.
Watching Jenny create her money-saving strategy. Amazing.
Dinosaur Train!
Watching the Sound of Music. Twice.
Watching: The Digital Story of Nativity or Christmas, 2.0.
Running errands with Jenny. Our solo missions are few and far between these days. I treasure those ordinary moments.
Oh, I sat next to NBC's Washington Correspondent, Lisa Meyers on my flight home. Fun!

I'm sure there is lots more but, I'll leave it at that for now!

See you next year! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment