Saturday, October 20, 2012

Rocktober.

I think fall happened over night here or I've been sleep walking all week. Either is entirely possible.  I managed to get a few quick shots of the color over the past few days. And the last week? 

Two births. Two deaths. Tasmania Sea Trout and Shabu Shabu courtesy of En. A ride home in a car!!!  Yes, it's really that exciting. A debate. Completing my first still life shoot with a liquid. No, it's not that easy. Getting a $30K check in the mail that I earned but, can't use. Prepping to shoot a non work related event, solo. Passing a fresh human poop on the street, 2 days in a row--only in NYC. WTF! A haircut. A hangover that made me 2 hours late to work-my colleagues say it was worth it. Planning for visitors. Planning to be a visitor. Meeting Nadav Kander and heated discussions about very small and organized piles with MMM. I'm going to go take a nap and then get ready for dinner with Miss Kayte and C-Bird.  

PS. You look great today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment