Friday, November 2, 2012

Hey everyone else on the planet, what do you think?

I got into a small discussion this morning about politics--I know, I know...you're jealous. Here's the thing. It's so upsetting to me that despite the biggest issues on the table (women's rights, climate change, the economy, jobs, foreign policy) some are choosing to focus on the "conspiracy" behind a malfunctioning voting machine in Ohio or The Warn Act and Obama's choice to indemnify businesses from legal costs associated with the skirting of a law he created. Good to know more about that one so I can have a meaningful discussion if it comes up again down the line. No politician is perfect. Not even Obama but, I don't have enough battery life to list all the times Romney has stepped in his own shit. He is a liar. I have to go take a walk. 

But, let's all keep in mind that there exists a huge group of people that have no leaders and no voice in America. They are sitting on the sidelines watching and listening to the ideologues and radical elements in both parties. At some point, this group may move to support one party or the other. If this occurs, the beneficiary will win the election. 

VOTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment