Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas in Virginia!

It's been a busy few days leading up to Christmas but, I finally made it down to Williamsburg, Virginia to be with my sister and her family. We've had a lot of fun in the last day and a half painting ornaments, playing in the leaves, watching Gretchen play a sheep in this year's Christmas Eve Pageant, preparing for Santa's arrival and convincing Gretchen that the reindeer wouldn't hurt her once they got into the house! It's nap time for the kids right now and honestly, I may close my eyes for a few minutes too. Christmas Day with three of them has kept me on my toes.

We're off to the airport tomorrow morning to pick up my Dad and Jane. I haven't seen them since this past summer so it will be nice to catch up few days before I head back to Burlington on Monday afternoon.

In the meantime, I hope you're all having a lovely holiday! See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment