Saturday, December 5, 2009

Remembering...

What a full week it's been! The biggest news I have to share is that I'm moving out of my apartment and into a two bedroom apartment on South Union Street - here in Burlington. I have loved my time in this special place on Maple Street but, it's time for a change come January 1st. I was able to discuss my plans with my landlord this morning so we could establish the details of the search for a new tenant. He and I will be sharing this task since January 1st is coming right up. I took a few pictures of my apartment for the craigslist post. I wanted to share them here so I wouldn't forget. I'll miss this place a lot but, I'm leaving with so many memories. I think great things are to come!



2 comments:

  1. super cool couch wheres it from?

    g_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg. Burlington Furniture Company! It looks nice and it's comfy too.

    ReplyDelete