Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wait. What day is it?

Wow. It's January 12th already? Where has the month gone?

I've been busy healing from the only cold I had in 2009, also known as the cold that has claimed every day of 2010 so far! I've finally come close to beating it entirely. Today, I plan to work out and hopefully WORK IT OUT of my system for good. So, there.

My new place has also been occupying a good part of my days/nights. It just takes time to make a place feel like home. I'll post pictures once things feel put together.

I've also managed to score a pretty great roommate to share the new place with me. My dear friend Steven Hazen Williams will be moving in shortly. One of my new goals is to make my hard earned dollars go further. While making the move into a lovely, spacious, renovated Victorian seems like it might be a step up, it was really a decision I made to help me retain more money each month. One bedroom apartments in Burlington are spendy so, when I found this place I saw the potential and that feels good.

Those are some of the bigger updates so far in 2010. I'll be back soon, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment