Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Welcome...to another season (of kickball).

Can you smell the fresh cut grass, the bug spray, the smell of cheap canned beer, and of course the smell of a new rubber kickball? I'm so excited I can barely type. Yes my friends, it's time once again for kickball season. And of course the Toki-Yo Go-Go's will be back. (Darren, if you could write some cool inspirational and reflective email on our heritage, yet looking forward to this season, that would be awesome).
Go team.
-Jay
----------------------
Reflection by: Darren Higgins

In, but part-time.
No to new T-shirts.

Per Jay's request, a brief but moving reflection on our team:

The Go-Go's are nice. We wear purple and purple is a nice color. Like the sky at the end of another victory. Yes, the sky is the same color if we lose, so that wasn't the best analogy. OK. Moving on: We won the title once, almost won it twice. I liked winning the title better than not winning it. So, I don't know, I guess let's win it this year. Because winning is fun. And we like to have fun. Shit. This isn't working out. Sorry, Jay.

DH

No comments:

Post a Comment