Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bleh.

You know those days when you just can't get out of a funk? I had one yesterday. Among other things...Cecil, my black Honda Civic, is on her last legs with only weeks to live. Drama. So, the search for a reasonable solution is underway. To buy? To lease? Honda's use to be the best option but, even they cost $17K-$25K to buy. Hmm...I have lots of ideas but, before I make any decisions, I'll need to thoroughly research some of the top rated vehicles out there. I would like a safe, reliable, fuel efficient, environmentally friendly, really cute, performance vehicle (ha, those last two are bonus). If only the Ford Fiesta was affordable! Yes, I said Ford. Don't tell anyone.

Ideas welcome.

1 comment:

  1. We could visit the Studebaker museum (it's in indiana!) and you can enter the raffle? http://www.studebakermuseum.org/ - LK

    ReplyDelete