Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Midwest Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving will involve a pretty hefty road trip from Burlington, VT to Fort Wayne, IN. Earlier this month, I searched for flights out of Burlington and other larger airports close by but, the results were pretty grim. Only $800-$1,400 options. What to do? This Thanksgiving is slated to be pretty bad for air travelers due to sold out flights, security delays and the big unknown--weather. I'm pretty excited about my decision to drive. It will save me hundreds of dollars and will hopefully make my time off much less stressful.

Last week, I had the pleasure of spending some QT with Miss Laura Koritz who has lived in the midwest for most of her life. We got to talking and she decided she will join me on this journey. Her family lives in Illinois so, she will continue on home once she leaves me. I'm so delighted to have the company and excited to have a road trip adventure! See ya soon, family.

No comments:

Post a Comment