Friday, November 12, 2010

No Bake Lemon Cheesecake.

OK, so. I know I've already updated today but, I have the time today and I want to be sure to keep this cheesecake pie recipe handy. This blog has become a recipe archive for me. I went back to an old post to get the creamed spinach recipe I used today. The first time I made this pie, I did it on my lunch break. It's so fast and easy AND yummy.

Graham Cracker Crust:
1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter, melted
3 skor bars (I know, terrible but, SO GOOD at the same time).

The Pie Filling:
1-8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
1-14 oz can of condensed milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:
With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice, and vanilla. Pour into crust. Chill for at least 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment