Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fine white wine is divine!

Earlier this afternoon Stephanie, Rebecca, Vanessa and I headed to Village Wine and Coffee in Shelburne, VT for a little wine tasting. It was my first time in the shop so...I did a little peeking around once we arrived. It's a bright space filled with wine selections I haven't yet tried. We started off with a white Argentinian table wine call Zolo Torrontes and then moved on to taste five Malbecs. They were all quite tasty but, the one that left me with the best impression was the white. Even with the snow flying outside I decided to take home this crisp, dry wine that seemed to have a refreshing hint of grapefruit? a steal at $9.99. Hmm...it reminded me of one of my mom's favorites--I think it's called, New Harbor. Check out their site for upcoming wine tastings events.

No comments:

Post a Comment