Saturday, January 15, 2011

Slacking!

Hello friends. My posts have been few and far between lately but, I'm ready to get back into it now that the holiday season is behind us. I've spent some time getting to know my new camera. It's going to take some time for me to understand all of it's tricks but, the process will be fun for sure! This morning Steve, Julia and I made breakfast together. I think we prepped and cooked for an hour and 45 minutes before sitting down to a feast! I asked them if I could take a few pics while we cooked...practice, practice."3 chefs" (the name of the restaurant we'll open someday) was in full effect: banana waffles with blueberry & chocolate compote, potato latkes with thyme, baked bacon, steve's scrambled eggs with garlic seasoning and some fresh grapefruit! It was delicious.

I may have to look into moving my blog to another host. Image quality on Blogger is horrible! I'll keep ya'll posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment