Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Sandwich is delish!

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. So, why do I only partake in it on the weekends? I cherish my sleep. On most weekdays, my alarm goes off and I disregard it for a good 15 minutes or so before I actually start the day. That 15 minutes is all I really need to prepare a little something to eat before work. When I choose the few extra minutes of sleep, my breakfast is coffee. There's no compromising on that but, coffee loves a good companion, right?

Today, I decided to make a different kind of breakfast sandwich and I honestly think my day has been better because of it. No grumbling tummy or wishing the morning away in anticipation of lunch. Let's see if I can keep it up. 
Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Sandwich
wheat toast
1/2 banana
peanut butter
brown sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment