Thursday, February 25, 2010

February Blues.

I've started to write a few different times this week but, I haven't been able to find the right words. I came into work a bit late today...just because I needed to. It's quiet here. Many are on vacation, (it's Spring Break for the kids!) or enjoying the new, albeit wet, snow at Stowe. I'm playing, "catch up". Finally, a slight reprieve from the constant flow of emails that have been appearing in my inbox. My mind has been filled with work details for much of every day for the last month+. I realize I'm spending too much time decompressing-things have to change. Perhaps it's the gloomy, February weather too that's making me a little blue. I've been daydreaming of sandy beaches, warmer temperatures and the sound of the ocean. Soon...we'll reunite.

Until then, hang in there. Let's make the best of the rest of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment