Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hello, New York City.

I finally arrived in NYC this evening after my flight was delayed out of BTV. It's always a bummer when it takes 4 hours to make that trip by air, total flying time - 53 min. I pulled up at my hotel, The Ace, at around 8:15. I decided to unpack my things since I'll be here until Friday. I ventured out to find some dinner close by. I ended up at Bar Breton for an endive, orange, almond and apple salad with a yummy house dressing and a glass of red. Easy. Fast. Then, back to my room. The Ace is such a friendly hotel. They have little messages everywhere to remind you that life is good and you are pretty great too. Seems like all the inanimate objects have something to say. My ironing board is telling me, "You sure would look better pressed." My bathroom mirror is telling me, "Love is meant to make us glad." I like a hotel with a sense of humor. Here are a couple of quick snapshots...
Fun!
It's been pretty nice so far. Ace, I'll sleep with you anytime!
OK, now I need to close my eyes. Tomorrow, the work begins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment