Sunday, October 25, 2009

Taking it easy...

This weekend, I took some time to rest after my work travels. Yesterday morning was rainy and cool so, it was easy to stay inside and just be mindless. Last night, a small group of us went out to Mallett’s Bay to visit Annie at her beautiful new place right on the lake, (she’s house sitting for 8 months-lucky girl!). We watched the sun sink into the lake, drank some wine and had a tasty dinner that the group prepared. Later, we went through the homeowner’s music library to find some of the albums we hadn’t heard since college. Rusted Root was the crowd favorite. After dinner we curled up next to the fire and quizzed each other on our knowledge of...the female orgasm? Yep. I don’t know who owns this book. It just showed up on the coffee table so, we dove in and began to enhance our sexual vocabulary. 
Pretty funny stuff. Apparently, Chile and Greece are the wild ones...Rarrr.  
Today I unpacked, organized all my receipts from NYC, went food shopping and finally went on a “leaf peeping” mission. I’ve posted my favorites below. The fall air smelled heavenly! Tomorrow, back to work...and onto the next.




No comments:

Post a Comment