Monday, October 19, 2009

Scrap metal and 1000 thread count sheets.

I started the day with a coffee from Stumptown, located just off the lobby of the Ace Hotel. Their coffee is some of the best I've had...and lovely to look at too. 
Overall, today went smoothly despite the fact that it started with a broken shower. I had to use the bathroom across the hall until mine was fixed. That caused me to be a bit late but, all was well when I arrived at the studio to start the prep work. It was a long day but, many questions were answer and just as many decisions were made final. I think we've got a great crew on this one.

We went to dinner at Resto located just a few blocks away from our hotel. If you find yourself in the neighborhood, get the deviled eggs. They will be the best thing you've had in a long, long time. Delicious! Our photographer wowed us with her knowledge about scrap metal (what it's made up of) followed up by a breakdown of how higher thread count sheets are actually made. We were riveted? Then we laughed. Then she blushed. She's charming.

I'm off to bed to get some sleep before our first shoot day. Wish me luck! Loveyoubye.


No comments:

Post a Comment