Monday, June 1, 2009

Début.

Here we are. We? Well, maybe just me for now. My first blog post. I've been thinking about starting a blog for some time now. What would I name my blog? What would I write about? I don't have all of the answers just yet but, I feel like it's the right time to dive in. With friends and family near and far it seems like the best way to share with everyone, especially the people I can't enjoy a cup of coffee with on a regular basis. Adding to my routine is sometimes a challenge for me but, I hope I can incorporate this activity into my life whether it be daily, weekly or monthly. See you again soon!  

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Can't wait to hear more. It is tough to keep up with, but blogs can be really cathartic. I'll check in regularly to keep ya motivated till the throngs of readers arrive. Love you. me

    ReplyDelete